Actualizado: 9 de jul de 2019
Important Company of Technological Innovation
Java Developer Semi Senior
Buenos Aires – Palemo or Remote
We are looking for a Software Developer to join our client.
· Three or more years of recent professional experience in solving challenging technical problems in one or more of the following areas:
· Java with at least 3 Spring framework projects (Ex: Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Security).
· Ability to write and speak English.
· Predisposition to teamwork, continuous improvement and full-stack development.
· Experience with any of the following:
· Spring Boot, Google Material Design, NodeJS packages (Express, pg, knex), OAuth, PaaS (CloudFoundry, Heroku, etc), CI (Jenkins, CircleCI, etc).
· AWS (account management, Lambda, RDS, etc).
· Serverless architecture.
· Relational databases (PostgreSQL) and caching solutions (Redis).
· Messaging solutions like Apache Kafka and AWS Kinesis and event- driven architecture.
· Unit testing and TDD.
· Working as part of an Agile dev team implementing micro services under a DevOps model.
· Unix & Bash scripting.
· SOX compliance.
· Passion for technology and self-learning skills.
· Design, develop and own highly-scalable, reliable end-to-end solutions building robust unit tests to deliver high quality products.
· Prioritize requirements and features.
· Demonstrate technical subject matter expertise to scope projects, architect design solutions, and resolve issues.
· Conduct technical investigations and prototyping in a fast-paced agile environment.
· Solve problems sharing solutions and lessons learned, stepping back to understand the broader context and implementing fixes to ensure that they never occur again.
· Stay current on evolving technologies and industry trends.
· Achieve consistent level of autonomy.
· Develop T-shaped skills -depth of expertise in at least one facet of software development with functional proficiency in the breadth of necessary skills-.
· That breadth includes business analysis (working with stakeholders to understand needs and translate into product design), human-centered design and user experience, UI development, database design and implementation, testing and automation, service/API design and implementation, and infrastructure design and support.
· Provide high guidance, visibility and liaison opportunities. This includes not only providing technical consultation, but also advising on business processes and organizational design and leadership.