Technical Lead Engineer
Actualizado: 9 de jul de 2019
Mobile attribution & marketing analytics platform
Principal Software Engineer / TL Senior
Buenos Aires – Palermo or Remote
We are looking for a Technical Lead Engineer / Principal Software Engineer to join the team of our client.
Are you someone who is passionate about technology? Are you always looking at the newest technologies or keeping an eye on how things are changing every second? We’re searching for an innovative, high energy, bright individual with a demonstrated record of building successful tech products. Understanding the product vision and business KPIs from the customer and market perspective is key.
· 6+ years of experience in software developments. Knowledge of Python and C++ is a plus.
· You are a hands-on, passionate engineer who is willing to roll up their sleeves and brings a “can do” attitude to the team.
· Very strong object oriented design skills, awareness of design patterns and architectural patterns.
· Good understanding of data structures and algorithms.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Highly collaborative and comfortable with both high-level planning and tactical execution.
· Heuristics analysis of behavioural and transactional analytics to support product improvements.
· Ability to work in a fast paced internet start-up environment.
· Experience in technical mentorship/coaching is highly desirable.
· Independently own, drive and evolve product developments.
· Architect highly scalable, highly available developments with minimal guidance.
· Suggest new architectural elements to improve the existing system.
· Translate business requirements into scalable and extensible design.
· Continuously refactor applications to ensure high quality design.
· Write high quality code that are modular, functional and testable; Establish the best coding practices.
· Formally mentor junior engineers on design, coding and troubleshooting.
· Partner with other teams such as Data, Design and Product to collaborate on projects across Jampp.
· Work closely with Engineering Managers to expand the team, including interviewing candidates, and participating in conferences/events